- 5ml sample size £1.25
- 50ml pump – £13.00
- 100ml pump – £22.00
- 50ml Tin - £13.00
- 100ml Tin - £22.00
- 180ml tin - £38.00
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
This is an excellent general moisturising cream which can also be used as a face cream, and has active ingredients which have been shown to be effective on eczema and psoriasis.
- It contains Thistle oil which has a very high percentage of Omega 3 and 6 as does Borage oil, both of which help to address dryness, loss of suppleness and wrinkling. They help to create prostaglandins, which slow down aging, increase tolerance to sunlight & promote the healing of skin damage.
- Silica - this is what helps make the cream very useful for psoriasis - is vital in maintaining the structure of connective tissue (known as collagen) - it is known as nature's building block and is very important for skin cells.
- Shea butter is good for moisturising, protecting and healing the skin, especially dry and damaged skin and glycerine pulls moisture from the cream deep into the skin.
- It also contains Aloe Vera for its anti inflammatory, soothing and calming properties and Vitamin E provides anti-oxidants which help preserve the skin, and the oils used which, if they go rancid, form free radicals which can actually cause wrinkles.
- Vitamin A Palmitate aids skin repair, so is very good for dry and mature skin, and conditions such as eczema.
- Finally, a light touch of Lavender essential oil helps repair skin damage and gives a lovely fragrance.
Apply a small amount as needed and gently massage in. Not recommended for use over large areas.
Very Useful Cream
Ingredients- Spring Water, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Borage Oil, Emulsifier, Shea Butter, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Thistle Oil, Lavender Oil
Geoff - April 2019
Your wonder cream is certainly working! I had an acid burn as a result of cleaning the oven the best part of a week ago. It was pretty angry and red and very rough when I saw you a week later. I have used it twice a day for the last 3 days and the redness has pretty well gone; the roughness has almost gone, too. I never expected it to work that quickly, I'm very impressed!
Shannon - Mum, nurse and Bowen Practitioner - March 2018
Hi smart therapies. I am posting to say how wonderful your eczema and psoriasis cream is. My son has had eczema from birth and his skin was particularly bad yesterday. It was lumpy red, inflamed and incredibly itchy. When it is this bad I would normally use hydrocortisone cream as prescribed. However, I used your cream and within 12 hours his skin was completely different. The redness had reduced and itchiness gone. It also has a wonderful calming smell and my hands also got a treatment. Highly recommend this product to anyone with any skin problems.
W - September 2017
This is exactly as it says, very useful cream. For general healing and very effective on dry skin, moisturising and with a pleasant fragrance, I shall certainly carry on using it, as does my husband, thank you Judith and Norman, keep up the good work!
E C - September 2017
I picked up the first bottle of really useful cream at NEVFEST8 in Sunderland. I had been trying for years to get something vegan and of course not tested on animals, that would be suitable for use on my pompholyx eczema. I was delighted when I found this cream, It smells lovely, it's natural and it really helps calm down my skin when it flares up. It takes the heat, redness and itching out of my skin which in turn stops me scratching and then stops the sores developing. I love this stuff and never go anywhere without my really useful cream. Thank you Judith and Norman for your wonderful magic remedy