NOW REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
- 5ml sample size 1.25
- 50ml - 13.00
- 100ml - 22.00
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
Not just for teenagers, this non-greasy cream gently calms down troubled skin and combination skin, with natural anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial active ingredients to help shrink pores and tackle oily skin. It is also an excellent moisturiser for oily and combination skins.
Oils are used which are "dry" and do not exacerbate oily skin.
- Camelina Oil is light, dry oil which helps to reduce pore size
- Thistle oil has a very high percentages of Omega 3 and 6
- Borage oil also has high levels of GLA, which helps to address dryness, loss of suppleness and wrinkling
- Calendula Oil is known to be a good wound healer which works well on scarred, damaged or irritated skin
- Shea butter is good for moisturising, protecting and healing the skin, especially damaged skin
- Aloe Vera is anti inflammatory, soothing and calming for the skin & it is also a natural suppressant
- Vitamin A Palmitate aids skin repair
- Comfrey Glycerol is soothing, moisturising, antiseptic and healing
- A 100% natural blend of Acai Oil, Andiroba Oil & Copaiba Balsam is rich in natural anti-oxidant,anti-inflammatory and antibacterial active ingredients
- Finally, a blend of Bog Myrtle, Fragonia & Lavender essential oils helps repair skin damage and has bactericide effects, useful for oily skin and acne
Apply a small amount to affected area, or use an an all-over face cream, in the morning and at night
Troubled Skin Cream
Ingredients Spring Water, Aloe Vera gel, Thistle oil, Emulsifier, D Panthanol, Comfrey Extract, Camelina oil, cetyl alcohol, Shea Butter, Borage oil, calendula oil, Vitamin E, Anti acne blend, Vitamin A, Preservative, Lavender, Bog Myrtle & Fragonia essential oils
Becky - October 2019
The Cleansing Balm and Troubled skin Cream have worked really well for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I usually really struggle to find anything I can use.
Jazz Jackson July 2018
I absolutely adore the moisurising cream for troubled skin. I'm pushing 30 but I still have the skin of a teenager and am always experiencing outbreaks of spots. I've had to be so careful with a lot of moisurisers in the past because they can be so dense and oil, which has made my skin even worse. Your moisturiser, though - which I apply at night after taking off my make up - is perfect. I can honestly say my skin hasn't been this good in months and my confidence has been boosted massively. I also bought one of your aromatherapy sticks, which I keep in my handbag. I have an anxiety disorder and sometimes become overwhelmed when I'm out and about. I find the aromatherapy stick helps to ground me. Can't wait to buy more from you!
Sylvia Robinson – August 23, 2015
At first I thought this cream would be for a younger skin, but as a 47 year old with oily skin and the odd spot now and then I thought I’d give it a try. So glad I did as it gives the moisture I need but also feels like it is not clogging my pores.
Fay – January 6, 2014
I absolutely love this product! I have never been able to find anything which works properly on my spots, but this does th trick!! Thank you!! Highly reccomend!!
admin – November 3, 2013
I may be seen as a bit biased as I am married to Judith who is making this product! However, at the age of 57 I am still sadly attacked by occasional spots – this cream does manage to actually zap them within a few days of regular application,