NOW REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
- 0.5ml - £3
- 5ml - £10.00
- 13ml - £18.00
All of our creams and oils are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
This facial serum is a blend of anti-aging oils and active ingredients, which sink into your skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue.
- Rice Bran Oil is great for anti-aging as it has a high antioxidant & gamma-oryzanol content, whilst having a softening effect on the skin. It suits dry & sensitive skin, and is excellent for tired-looking skin
- Rosehip oil has a very soothing, moisturising & softening effect on the skin, and contains ATRA, a precursor of Vitamin A, which makes it useful in the repair of damaged tissue and for treating fine lines, wrinkles and scars. It is considered to be one of the best anti-wrinkle oils available today
- Thistle oil has a very high percentage of Omega 3 and 6, and is very nourishing for the skin
- Red raspberry seed oil, with a high natural SPF
- Macadamia Oil is softening for mature skin
- Vitamin E provides a high level of antioxidants to help preserve both the skin and the oils, both of which help in wrinkle prevention
- Finally, there is Sea Buckthorn Extract, which has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes cell rejuvenation - this is what gives the cream its beautiful orange colour
- Rosemary antioxidant is also used in a very small amount to preserve the high quantity of Vitamin E that is used in the serum
- Frangipani absolute provides the stunning fragrance, which is emotionally uplifting as well as being anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin refreshing
Use 2 drops; apply to a cleansed face and gently massage in. For best results use morning and night, and follow with Supreme cream.
Ingredients Rosehip oil, Rice bran oil, Thistle oil, Red Raspberry oil, Macadamia Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Sea Buckthorn extract, Frangipani absolute, Rosemary antioxidant
Jayne - Feb 2019
The supreme face serum nourishes wonderfully and a little goes a long way, although oil based it is light and taken in lovely by the skin. I use it after using the Foaming Face Wash - Mature Skin; and before the Sensitive Face Cream. Together I feel I have found the perfect blend for my skin. Love it.
judith watson – March 2, 2015
Patricia asked me to post this review for her – Judith
I use Judith's Supreme Cream and Serum which have had a lifting effect on my face. I no longer wear makeup daily and people comment on how well I look as my skin glows. Thank you Judith.
Antonia – March 11, 2014
This is a lovely nourishing serum it just sinks into your skin so you can use it am and pm.It compliments the supreme cream which I use after.I have noticed an improvement in my skin tone and my skin looks less dull and people have said I look well so there we go !
Margaret Cotton - January 9, 2018I haven’t used the serum much yet as I’m finishing one I already had. I couldn’t find any more of that brand so I was pleased to see you had one for me to try.Since receiving your email I’ve tried it twice and find it goes on nicely, leaves no residue and my skin feels very soft and supple.