NOW REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
- 5ml sample size 3.00
- 30ml - 17.00
- 50ml - 28.00
- 100ml 48.00
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
This cream has a cornucopia of anti-aging oils and active ingredients! The main oils are:
- Macadamia oil, which is readily absorbed and is especially good for mature and dry skin
- Sesame and Red Raspberry Seed for their natural SPF
- Camellia seed oil which is very nutritious & easily absorbed
Rice Bran Oil is great for anti-aging & has a softening effect on the skin
- Rosehip oil is good for sensitive skin
- Shea Butter which moisturises, protects and heals dry and damaged skin
Further anti-aging ingredients are:
- NFF moisturiser helps bind moisture deep into the skin
- Co Q10 helps the skin regenerate itself, and can reduce the depth of wrinkles
- Lupine Peptides (Lupin extract) help to renew the skin's outer layer, reduce the depth of wrinkles & stimulate the production of collagen & elastin, giving the skin a younger look
- D-Panthenol is a vitamin that binds water in the outer skin layer and penetrates the skin
- Siberian Ginseng is added for a temporary tightening effect, which also reduces the effect of fine lines and wrinkles
- Finally, there is Sea Buckthorn Extract, which has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes cell rejuvenation - this is what gives the cream its beautiful orange colour
- The beautiful fragrance is from Frangipani, with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant skin refreshing properties, and Linden Blossom which releases tension in the face
Apply to cleansed skin and gently massage in. For best results use morning and night, after Supreme Serum
Ingredients Spring water, Macadamia oil, emulsifier, Siberian Ginseng, emulsifier, Red raspberry oil, Camellia oil, Rosehip oil, Sesame oil, Rice bran oil, D Panthenol, NFF Complex, Coenzyme Q10, Sea Buckthorn extract, Vitamin C, Shea Butter, Cetyl alcohol, Preservative, Lupin extract, Frangipani & Linden blossom absolute
Chrissie – March 2, 2015
Just wanted to say that your supreme cream is fantastic. People have commented on how good my skin looks and it kept my skin really hydrated whilst recently on holiday
Patricia – March 2, 2015
I use Judith's Supreme Cream and Serum which have had a lifting effect on my face. I no longer wear makeup daily and people comment on how well I look as my skin glows. Thank you Judith.
Jane – March 2, 2015
You could pay top price for a 'name' product and it wouldn't be half as good and effective as this one. Every single product on this website is top quality with wonderfully nourishing and natural ingredients. The creator of these creams really knows her stuff, with each oil specially chosen for its specific benefits.
Sylvia – August 23, 2015
Again another wow product, only problem is my husband has started using it, which is unusual as in his 52 years he has never used a moisturiser before. Just shows how good this product is. It’s definitely bye bye to my Liz Earle products as this is as good or even better. Thank you. A very satisfied customer.
Satisfied Customer - November 2017
"I love it! Visible skin damage has gone, and my skin looks like it is less tired."
Jill - October 2017
" the Supreme Cream was absolutely amazing and beat anything else hollow "
Catherine - November 2017
"Your face creams are the best I have ever used"
Vivien - August 2019
Bought supreme eye cream which is great and supreme cream, l had forgotten how lovely it smells I could almost eat it. My skin already looks plumper and more moisturised.