- 5ml sample size £1.25
- 50ml pump - £13.00
- 100ml pump - £22.00
- 50ml Tin - £13.00
- 100ml tin - £22.00
- 180ml tin - £38.00
Cocoa butter, Borage oil, Rosehip oil, Hemp oil, Nettle infusion, Orris root, Glycerine, Cetyl alcohol, MF, VE, Preservative Eco, Vit E, NFF, Blue Chamomile, Lavender
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
A lovely soothing face cream for those of you who have problems with sensitive skin. Many people find it calms, cools and lessens the redness. It includes:
- Cocoa Butter to soften, nourish and protect
- Borage Oil – penetrates well, so that skin becomes softer and less prone to eczema and acne. It is good for healing scar tissue and wounds, and treats infections such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Rosehip Oil – one of the best anti-aging oils available. It is light and rapidly absorbed, & soothes fine lines
- Hemp Oil – contains 3% GLA, which the body converts to prostaglandins, a deficiency of which will cause dryness, loss of suppleness and wrinkling. The oil penetrates the skin, which becomes softer and more able to withstand disease. It leaves little residue on the surface, and draws the other ingredients in. It soothes and restores damaged and dry skin.
- Nettle Infusion to help eczema and allergic reactions. Cleansing, clarifying and soothing. Helps with allergic rashes, due to its containing sulphur and natural antihistamines. As we make the infusion ourselves, the cream often cottains little specks of nettle leaves - don't panic, they won't sting! They also won't be noticable once rubbed into your skin.
- Orris Root – mildly refreshing and astringent, and regulates the moisture content of the skin, whilst having a positive effect on the elasticity of the skin.
- Glycerine is sustainably sourced from organic palm oil and is used to retain moisture and as a softening agent.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidants to preserve the product and the skin
- NFF Complex is a vegetable based moisturising factor which adds 60-70% more moisture to a product. Made from, amongst other things, soya beans and asparagus extract
- Blue Chamomile Essential Oil aids infected wounds and calms irritated skin. Gives a natural blue colour
- Vitamin E helps to preserve the oils used and also provides anti-oxidants which help preserve the skin.
Apply to cleansed skin morning and night, and massage in gently.