NOW REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
- 5ml sample size £1.25
- 50ml pump £13.00
- 100ml pump £22.00
- 50ml Tin - £13.00
- 100ml tin - £22.00
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
A luxury, non-greasy face or body cream made with anti-aging ingredients, with the addition of a vegetable based self tanning agent, which gives a natural looking tan and doesn't smell of biscuits!
This is made to the same well-loved recipe as the Luxury Face Cream, with the added tanning agent.
The oils include:
- Crambe seed, which is a non sticky, protecting and moisture retaining oil which is grown organically in the UK
- Thistle oil provides a very high percentage of Omega 3 and 6, and Apricot kernel oil which is especially good for sensitive, inflamed, dry or mature skin. It enhances skin elasticity and has a soft and smooth quality on the skin.
- Sesame oil has a natural SPF of 2-3
- Shea butter moisturises, protects and healing the skin, especially dry and damaged skin
- Vitamin E helps to preserve the oils used and also provides anti-oxidants which helps preserve the skin
- Phytokeratin makes the skin feel silky.
- A blend of mandarin and petitgrain essential oils help with skin rejuvenation.
The Self-Tanning Agent, DHA, is a natural substance derived from the bioconversion of glycerol extracted from Palm or Rapeseed Oil. DHA is also present in the human body. As a consequence, the risk of an allergic response is very low. The result of using DHA is a natural looking brown or golden hue to the skin, without exposure to the sun.
Apply to face or body and massage in - WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER USE!
For best results exfoliate your skin before use.
Ingredients: Spring Water, Crambe Seed Oil, DHA, Emulsifier, Thistle Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil,Â Sesame Oil, Vitamin E, Phytokeratin, Phytokeratin, Preservative, Shea Butter, Mandarin, Petitgrain & Neroli Essential oils
Sylvia Robinson – September 8, 2015
Recently used this while on holiday in Spain. For the first time I didn’t feel the pressure to sun bake as my legs were a lovely natural tan colour with this product. Would definitely recommend as easy to apply with no streaks.
Sharon hatton – December 12, 2013
This is by far the best tanning cream ever tried and I have tried a lot of big brand names! Never had so many compliments and I am not harming my body by using these natural products once you use these you won’t buy anything else! Love it!
Lindsay Blunstone – November 13, 2013
Self-tan had a nice aroma – not the usual horrid smell that some fake tans can have. Good consistency, easy to apply, I only used a small amount on the face first to test the colour, the next day seemed to have a little glow so decided to put more on. As the colour developed nicely it gave great coverage and a nice natural colour. Didn’t notice any streaks or patches of colour.