- 5ml - £1.25
- 50ml - £15.00
- 5 x 50ml Therapist Pack £67.00
- 10 x 50ml Therapist pack £134.00
This cream is soothing and moisturising, and is suitable for use all over the body. It has ingredients which are traditionally known to be anti-inflammatory and pain relieving, whilst also being as natural as possible and including no harsh chemicals.
Its main active ingredients are:
- Castor Oil – traditionally used in Ayurvedic treatment to treat back pain and rheumatism, and is very good for dry skin
- Grapeseed Oil – helps with poor circulation in feet and legs, helping to warm up cold feet and relieve pain if used regularly
- Blue Chamomile – excellent for muscular pain, arthritic joints, sprains, inflamed tendons, bursitis, and helps relieve inflammation, sore skin and is anti-bacterial and anti-spasmodic
- Calendula – helps with healing chapped skin on the feet and has anti-inflammatory properties, providing effective treatment for most minor skin problems
- Plai – an essential oil related to Ginger that is considered a cure-all in Thailand! It is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, antifungal and is good to use on bruises and aching joints and muscles.
Massage well into affected areas. If using it for the treatment of bunions apply after the foot has been soaked in a warm Epsom Salts solution.
Aqua, Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber cassumunar Root Oil, Chamomilla Recutita, Contains cinnamol, Citronellol, Isoeugenol (Occurs naturally in essential oils)
Persephone - November 2019
I have arthritis in my toes and fingers, and a bunion, and one toe in particular wakes me up in the middle of the night because it hurts at night.
I have been using the cream before going to bed (after a shower), putting it sparingly on my toe, up my aching arch, and on my bunion. I also put it on my thumb joint and fingers which hurt after I have been playing ukulele and violin.
I have noticed that on the occasional nights when I forget to put the cream on, my bad toe wakes me up, and on the nights when I use the cream, the toe is fine!!
I conclude the Sana Salve is most definitely doing something useful, and am very pleased with it. I shall have to order some more for my sister who has relentless injuries from horses and arthritis.