- 5ml sample size - £1.25
- 50ml - £12.00
- 100ml - £22.00
- 200ml - £40.00
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
This fragrant smelling elixir gently removes grime and makeup from your skin, leaving it soft and clean.
The emulsifier is 97% organic and 100% natural and preservative free. It has the advantage of being produced in the UK, giving it a low carbon footprint.
The oils used are:
- Castor oil is a “dirt magnet” which doesn’t sink into the pores
- Sweet Almond Oil works as a lubricant to make the product smooth and spreadable
- Olive Oil, which softens and moisturises
- Sunflower oil has a high content of linoleic acid, an omega 6 essential fatty acid. It is good for all skin types, even oily skin as it is a dry oil and has also has excellent pore size reduction qualities, so is helpful for large-pored skin
Vitamin E provides anti-oxidants which help preserve the skin, and the oils used which, if they go rancid, form free radicals which can actually cause wrinkles. A variety of essential oils smell wonderful, and have skin-improving qualities.
- Put a ten pence piece sized amount in the palms of your hands, rub together to warm then massage the oils into your face. Give the pot a good shake if it appears to have separated - it will still do it's job well!
- Wet a muslin or cloth or flannel with warm water then remove the cleanser by rubbing gently.
- Finish by splashing your face with warm water, dry and follow with serum and skin cream
Ingredients: Sugar based emulsifier, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils
Nic – December 6, 2016
I love this cleanser. It smells amazing, it feels great, it leaves my skin looking clean, healthy and awesome. I use it with their serum and people have been commenting on how good my skin looks. Definitely give it a go!
Lindsay Blunstone (verified owner) – June 28, 2016
Having been an avid user of Liz Earle’s cleanse & polish for 17+ years I have used other cleansers over the years but nothing seemed to hold up to Liz Earle’…That was until now You HAVE!! to try this cleanser, it’s the best I’ve ever used. Smells of fresh lemons, EASY to take off heavy makeup,layers of mascara and even waterproof mascara!!!! My skin looks glowing and hydrated and I would never use anything else now I have found the BEST!
Marion – August 30, 2014
Tried the cleansing elixir and it’s the best cleanser ever! Make up just melts away and my skin feels great. Absolutely fantastic.
Rebecca – April 9, 2014
I purchased the cleansing elixir after attending the BSSK event at Gorton monastery. I have been using it everyday since and my skin feels and looks lovely and soft after using it, it also smells lovely which is also a bonus! I can see myself being a long term customer and purchasing more product from the range. Judith and Norman were extremely pleasant and helpful and i look forward to trying some of the other products
antonia – March 11, 2014
This is a lovely product it smells wonderful.I feel like I have had a mini facial when I use it,my skin is left clean and very soft.I have dry mature skin but my daughters used some at the weekend and loved it
Tracey Bradshaw – January 3, 2014
This product is lovely, it smells of lemons and reminds me of Lemon Curd. It is easy to apply with a muslin cloth and washes off completely leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. It is quick to use and accompanied with the Skin Cream helps my skin cut down on spots and controls the oily side of my skin. I find this a winning combination!!!