- 5ml sample size £1.25
- 50ml pump- £13.00
- 100ml pump- £22.00
- 50ml Tin - £13.00
- 100ml Tin - £22.00
- 200ml Tin - £38.00
All of our creams are available Fragrance Free if required. As this is a special order, they may take a little longer to arrive - but we will be as fast as we can.
This cream is for hard working, dry and damaged hands, which are especially helped by the Vitamin A Palmitate.
- Thistle oil, which has a very high percentage of Omega 3 and 6 as does Borage oil, both of which help to address dryness, loss of suppleness and wrinkling. They help to create prostaglandins, which slow down aging, increase tolerance to sunlight & promote the healing of skin damage.
- Shea butter is good for moisturising, protecting and healing the skin, especially dry and damaged skin and glycerine pulls moisture from the cream deep into the skin.
- It also contains Aloe Vera for its anti inflammatory, soothing and calming properties and Vitamin E provides anti-oxidants which help preserve the skin, and the oils used which, if they go rancid, form free radicals which can actually cause wrinkles.
- Vitamin A Palmitate aids skin repair, so is very good for dry and mature skin, and conditions such as eczema.
- Finally, a light touch of Cedarwood essential oil helps repair skin damage and gives a lovely fragrance.
Apply a small amount as needed and gently massage in.
Our Limited Edition Citrus cream, previously only available at Staithes Art and Crafts Centre is now available on-line. It is a slightly different recipe but still includes the hard-working actives, Vitamin A and Silica, to help with the repair of very dry skin and has a very attractive cutrus fragrance, provided by May Chang, Orange and Grapefruit essential oils. If you love the smell of the Cleansing Elixir, you'll love this one! The vegetable oils that make up the cream are Sunflower oil, Shea Butter and Thistle oil.
Hand Repair Cream
Hand Repair Cream Ingredients Aqua , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, borago officinalis (Borage oil), Sodium stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerol stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Benzyl alcohol, Salicylic acid, Glycerine, Sorbic acid, Carthamus tinctorius (Thistle oil), Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood essential oil)
Hand Repair Cream Special Edition Ingredients Aqua , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, Carthamus tinctorius (Thistle oil), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Sodium stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerol stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrated silica, Benzyl alcohol, Salicylic acid, Glycerine, Sorbic acid, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang essential oil), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit essential oil), Citrus sinensis (Orange essential oil)Contains Cinnamol, cinnamyl alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol
Nic – December 6, 2016
I got this at Vegfest Scotland and so I’ve only had it a few days; I love it. It is great for this cold weather and leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling devine. It absorbs well and I never feel, as I often do with other creams I’ve tried, that I need to go wash it off. Did I mention I love it? Thank you
L.Blunstone – February 20, 2016
I have a small child & I’m constantly washing my hands, with the Winter months as well my hands are really dry and sore. This cream is a god send! The product sinks into the hands really well with a lovely Matt finish to the skin. Brilliant!!!