- 50ml pump- £13.00
This cream is for hard working, dry and damaged hands, which are especially helped by the Vitamin A Palmitate.
- Thistle oil, which has a very high percentage of Omega 3 and 6 as does Borage oil, both of which help to address dryness, loss of suppleness and wrinkling. They help to create prostaglandins, which slow down aging, increase tolerance to sunlight & promote the healing of skin damage.
- Shea butter is good for moisturising, protecting and healing the skin, especially dry and damaged skin and glycerine pulls moisture from the cream deep into the skin.
- Sunflower oil, which is an excellent skin conditioner
- It also contains Aloe Vera for its anti inflammatory, soothing and calming properties and Vitamin E provides anti-oxidants which help preserve the skin, and the oils used which, if they go rancid, form free radicals which can actually cause wrinkles.
- Vitamin A Palmitate aids skin repair, so is very good for dry and mature skin, and conditions such as eczema.
- Finally, a light touch of Tea tree and Lemon essential oils helps repair skin damage and gives a lovely fragrance.
Apply a small amount as needed and gently massage in. Try and use after washing and dring your hands and every night before bed.