Bulk discount!We appreciate that if you want to buy more than one bar of soap it can work out expensive as we include a contribution towards the price of postage in the cost. So for this reason we are offering bulk prices:
1 bar £6
1 bar with a sisal bag £8
2 bars £11
3 bars £14
4 bars £17
5 bars £20
Our Gardeners' Soap is made with Himalayan Salt.
Salt soaps have lots of aadvantages even over our other traditional soaps - did you know that Himalayan salts contain over 80 minerals?
- Soap Bars are exfoliating. If you use a flannel or washcloth enough of the salt comes off onto the cloth to help exfoliate the skin. Dead skin cells are removed leaving your skin more youthful and glowing.
- Salt bars help manage natural oils. They have a higher fat content, skin is not stripped, but gently exfoliated and nourished at the same time.
- Salt Bars are detoxing – the salts help to draw impurities from the skin.
- Salt Bars are not drying to the skin
- Salt bars have a creamy lather with small bubbles which feels luxurious
- Salt bars can reduce inflammation, help relieve water retention so are very useful for use in the shower over the whole body
- Salt bars can be a very effective way of treating skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis due to the minerals that are contained in the salt. Did I mention there are over 80?!
Gardeners' Soap Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride ( Himalayan Pink Salt), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil), +/- CI 77004 (Cosmetic Grade Clay)