- 50ml pump- £13.00
This cream is for hard working, dry and damaged hands, which are especially helped by the Vitamin A Palmitate.
- Castor Oil, Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
- Cocoa Butter to soften, nourish and protect
- Nettle Infusion - picked each spring from the new growth in our gardens in Moorsholm! To help eczema and allergic reactions. Cleansing, clarifying and soothing. Helps with allergic rashes, due to its containing sulphur and natural antihistamines. As we make the infusion ourselves, the cream often cottains little specks of nettle leaves - don't panic, they won't sting! They also won't be noticable once rubbed into your skin.
- Orris Root – mildly refreshing and astringent, and regulates the moisture content of the skin, whilst having a positive effect on the elasticity of the skin.
- Finally, a light touch of Tea tree and Rosemary essential oils helps repair skin damage and gives a lovely fragrance.
Apply a small amount as needed and gently massage in. Try and use after washing and dring your hands and every night before bed.
Gardeners' Hand Cream
Ingredients (Aqua,Urtica diocica infusion) Sodium Stearoyl Lactilate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit oil, Prunus Amygdalus, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Theobrama Cacao, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Iris florentina L, Tocopherol , Rosemarinus officinalis leaf oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia leaf oil